Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Molly's other friends

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you all think of #22 and #23 as Linda and Susan?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I'd make #23 as Susan, #25 as Linda, and possibly #22 as Alison. I think those would be the closest.

    Except if you do this I'd be seriously tempted to do the same!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member likewow's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm planning on eventually getting #25 to be Linda and #21 to be Susan. There isn't a doll that really looks like Susan is drawn in the books. I think Kailey comes closest. #24 probably looks more like her than #21, but to me #21 seems to match Susan's personality better. You should just get whichever dolls you want, though, because AG definitely changed all three official Friends dolls from what they originally looked like in the illustrations. If they are Linda and Susan to you that's all that matters.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I think you should make us all an album. It's so hard to visualize hypothetically.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •